Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
too darn cute!! healthy treat coming to work on Friday!
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #12418 at 7:50 pm on Oct 28, 2008
I made some "bear claw" chocolates, like turtles but with roasted whole almonds sticking out the top for the claws. I tried to buy some from the local chocolate shop, but no luck, so darned if I didn't make my own to send to the grandkids. covered them all with soft caramel(just melted kraft) and dark chocolate and then half with white chocolate over the dark for polar bear claws. too fun.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Other messages in this thread:
- 12418. Last minute Halloween idea- Spooky Spider Eggs [IMAGE] - CathyZ from Kauai - 6:54pm on 10/28/08 (13)
- too darn cute!! healthy treat coming to work on Friday! - AngAk - 7:50pm on 10/28/08
- Ang, for those of us (ME) who are candy impaired, - Dawn_MO - 10:59pm on 10/28/08
- Reeses cup cookies linked. more a method than a recipe. [LINK] - AngAk - 11:35pm on 10/28/08
- here's what I did for the chocolate "bear claws" - AngAk - 11:46pm on 10/28/08
- Thanks Ang, I made a bunch of desserts yesterday for the teachers - Dawn_MO - 12:20pm on 10/30/08
- too cute indeed! and so easy too [NT] - cheezz - 11:04pm on 10/28/08
- A spider THAT BIG dropped out of the ceiling A/C vent in my kitchen. Freaked me out. By - MarilynFL - 3:45pm on 10/29/08
- Very Annie Hallish BG [NT] - charlie - 8:09pm on 10/29/08
- LOL! [NT] - Sandy_in_Philly - 8:38pm on 10/29/08
- I'm pretty sure warm butter wouldn't scare this guy out. I'm pretty sure he was a stunt double for - MarilynFL - 8:59pm on 10/29/08
- or maybe harry potter II? [NT] - AngAk - 10:16pm on 10/29/08
- Very cute! And easy. Thanks [NT] - DawnNYS - 1:30pm on 10/30/08
- Cathy, I made a tray of these and they were a huge hit. too fun! I gave them red pimento eyes. [NT] - AngAk - 7:14pm on 11/04/08