Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
WOW! What a menu! Joanie...I'm curious.
Joined: Jan 11, 2007
Posted to Thread #12428 at 10:06 pm on Oct 29, 2008
My memory is a bit fuzzy but I guess I always thought you lived on an island. Is that right? What island? I guess I'm surprised some of these ingredients are available.
I would kill for a seat at the table! Looks like a wonderful dinner.
You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do
something about its depth. - M
Other messages in this thread:
- 12428. The evening I mentioned earlier...well, no theme, just a taste menu and this is - joanietoo - 6:31pm on 10/29/08 (14)
- WOW! What a menu! Joanie...I'm curious. - Traca - 10:06pm on 10/29/08
- Traca, aren't you "available" right now? invite yourself over. go on. [NT] - AngAk - 10:17pm on 10/29/08
- Oh, if only I had a jet plane at my disposal....I need a sugar daddy! You know... - Traca - 10:42pm on 10/29/08
- That would truly e the way to go but then Ang could just bring it herself! and join you!! [NT] - joanietoo - 11:42pm on 10/29/08
- well, as I said to the chef...we should not say.. - joanietoo - 11:41pm on 10/29/08
- Ya'll get brussel sprouts in the tropics? And you have a supplier for pancetta? - Traca - 1:28am on 10/30/08
- Traca, remember this area of the Caribbean is absolutely THE area that the - joanietoo - 2:43am on 10/30/08
- Joanie...great response. Thank you. It puts a whole new spin on "seasonality," doesn't it? [NT] - Traca - 5:48am on 10/30/08
- Wow...that is so impressive, joanie. I never knew that about the grocery supply. - MarilynFL - 12:20pm on 10/30/08
- WOW! Okay, I hafta ask. What is "aspic of Buddha’s hand confit"? Sounds interesting. [NT] - DawnNYS - 1:35pm on 10/30/08
- This too I am intrigued about...he sort of explained... - joanietoo - 2:15pm on 10/30/08