Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
No...recipes are that hard...just making sure I understand his ingredients. Haven't hyperventilated
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #12435 at 5:28 pm on Oct 30, 2008
once yet....although there are some drool marks I'll have to mask before shipping it back to the owner library.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 12435. Questions from my reading of "La Patisserie" by Pierre Herme: - MarilynFL - 12:36pm on 10/30/08 (10)
- My thoughts---old eggwhites provide volume while new whites give structure. He problably.. - charlie - 1:37pm on 10/30/08
- Excellent...thanks charlie. [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:07pm on 10/30/08
- is he a French Thomas Keller---beware Marilyn. [NT] - AngAk - 5:24pm on 10/30/08
- No...recipes are that hard...just making sure I understand his ingredients. Haven't hyperventilated - MarilynFL - 5:28pm on 10/30/08
- Geez...that should be "AREN'T that hard". [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:29pm on 10/30/08
- If I ever get a weekend off again, I'm trying "inverted puff pastry". Same recipe in - MarilynFL - 5:30pm on 10/30/08
- Went to visit his place in Paris - ooh la la! - rhoward2va - 7:08pm on 10/30/08
- r, please check to make sure you aren't dead and that tour actually went to "heaven". [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:41am on 10/31/08
- LOL. r, was this the chocolate tour through David Liebowitz's blog? [NT] - AngAk - 5:03pm on 10/31/08
- I don't think so. A friend sent me the link to the site. I don't remember seeing anything - rhoward2va - 1:37pm on 11/03/08