Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I use this cornstarch method all the time now. Miracle tip.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #12449 at 6:22 pm on Oct 31, 2008
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 12449. Hello Swap Friends! I am back from a long trip, traveling Route 66 (more) - Heather_in_SF - 7:46am on 10/31/08 (12)
- Road food can really wreak your waistline. I find since it's not in my usual food plan I am just - Nan - 11:18am on 10/31/08
- Both of these trips sound great. Heather, I was going to suggest exactly what Nan did... - MarilynFL - 12:45pm on 10/31/08
- heehee Nan, if you had that "bridge to Nowhere" you would have more miles to travel! - AngAk - 5:13pm on 10/31/08
- hey Nan, if you're taking a road trip I'll send you my address and directions :-) [NT] - Randi - 4:46pm on 11/02/08
- Welcome back, Heather! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:53am on 10/31/08
- Hi Heather! Welcome back. this Spicy Asian Chicken Soup is a good one... - Traca - 3:45pm on 10/31/08
- I use this cornstarch method all the time now. Miracle tip. [NT] - MarilynFL - 6:22pm on 10/31/08
- Me too, I just love it. Such moist tender chicken. [NT] - Dawn_MO - 1:32am on 11/01/08
- What does the cornstarch do? Just thicken the soup? [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 11:13pm on 11/01/08
- Luisa, the cut-up breast cooks really quickly and stays tender. In fact, I - MarilynFL - 4:49pm on 11/03/08
- Thanks everyone, it's nice to be back, a lot to catch up on! I've made chicken stock - Heather_in_SF - 2:53am on 11/03/08
- Route 66! We drove from Chicago to LA last summer - and boy was I glad to be back - LisainLA - 6:49pm on 11/06/08