Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Never had one before? Well, then you are in for lots of time-saving fun.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #12481 at 2:10 am on Nov 3, 2008
Other messages in this thread:
- 12481. I DID IT!!! I JUST BOUGHT A NEW FOOD PROCESSOR ~ A BLACK and DECKER 10 CUP PROCESSOR II - dianncy1964 - 1:39am on 11/03/08 (7)
- Never had one before? Well, then you are in for lots of time-saving fun. [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 2:10am on 11/03/08
- NO, I've always wanted one ~ and now I know a little bit why everyone wanted one ~ I love my TOY [NT] - dianncy1964 - 3:13am on 11/03/08
- Don't forget you can make your own peanut butter, hummus, I like grinding almonds for cake, and - Heather_in_SF - 2:57am on 11/03/08
- Heather, do you have a recipe for PEANUT BUTTER? That would be GREAT TO MAKE ~ I sliced tomatos so - dianncy1964 - 3:12am on 11/03/08
- Ah, it's more of a method than a recipe, you need about 2 cups of - Heather_in_SF - 3:40am on 11/03/08
- How about pizza dough? Here's Abby Mandel's recipe. [LINK] - KC_ - 12:46pm on 11/03/08
- Congrats! Hummus, mayonnaise, tapenade, pie dough, bread dough, all in minutes. Enjoy! [NT] - Joe - 3:27pm on 11/03/08