Forum User Agreement
The eat@ Forum is a community for foodies
who want to share recipes, discuss cooking and other food-related topics,
make friends with others who share your interest, and have fun.
CORE RULES & POLICIES
- This community is based on food, friendship, encouragement, and
- You must be at least 18 years old to join or be at least 13 years
old with the agreement and surveillance of your parent or legal
- Do not create more than one user name. If you do, you will only
be permitted to use the FIRST one you created.
- Inappropriate screen names will be banned. eat@ determines
what is inappropriate.
- Do not use eat@ in your user name.
- Do not join and only post recipes. The eat@ forum
is a place for people who want to interact with others.
- The FinerKitchen.com forums are monitored. Rules will
be enforced where possible.
- eat@ reserves the right to ask anyone
to leave at anytime, for any reason.
- Please be courteous & polite. If your posts are consistently
confrontational you will be asked to leave.
- No trolling. Do not post messages with the intent on provoking
- Do not use foul language/profanity.
- Do not use alternative spelling or formatting *** for profanity.
- Do not post messages with sexual content or questions.
- Do not allow anyone else to post under your user name.
- Do not post links that start automatic downloads.
- Do not ask for donations of any kind.
- Do not post messages asking people to email you (use the Private
Message system for that).
- Do not use this site to promote political agendas.
ADVERTISING & PROMOTING
- Only established members (at least 50 posts) are allowed to post
and share their personal sites with others, whether in a post, link,
profile, or private message. When you have 50 posts, you will be
welcome to share your site and/or add it to your signature, profile,
do this to prevent people from joining simply to drive traffic
to their site. Personal sites must follow the Advertising Guidelines
- Do not advertise. Period. If you do, your post will be deleted
and you will be banned. This includes links in posts, signatures, & your
- Do not post links to your site or to a friend’s or associate’s
site with the intent to advertise.
- Do not attempt to use the forums for financial gain of any
- Do not attempt to use the forums as a way to drive traffic
to your site.
- Do not post links to affiliate or referral programs where
you earn points, cash, etc.
- Do not attempt to gain access to the members of this
community to deliver any type of message.
- Do not ask forum members to email you, PM you, or other
otherwise contact you regarding your business, your
product, your service,
your site, your
event, your ministry, etc.
- The only possible exception to the advertising rules
is if you are an established member of the community
unprompted by you, asks a question regarding a product
or service that you happen
to provide. Then you may honestly respond to the
question with a discreet link to your website or other information.
MATERIAL SUPPLIED BY YOU
- On the eat@ Forums, you are only allowed to post
original material. Please do not post things that were written
else (even if credit to the author is provided). This includes,
not limited to), Song Lyrics, Poetry, Stories, Devotions,
News & Magazine
Articles, Commentary, Email Forwards, etc.
- Recipes published elsewhere
and which contain considerable literary expression may be posted
as long as you write the recipe in your own words and do not
copy the recipe
- When posting recipes, credit must be given to the developer of
the recipe when known.
- By posting on the eat@ forums, you grant eat@
a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, perpetual, unrestricted
worldwide right to display that material in any medium for
- As a user you agree that any and all posts you make will
remain, even if you decide to leave and no longer post here.
- By using the eat@ Forums you agree to indemnify eat@,
eat@ and Xenocast, Inc. and their employees, agents,
representatives and third party service providers and agree to
hold them harmless from
any and all claims and liabilities that may arise from your use
of this service.
- While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt
to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly
as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore
that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions
of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster
will not be held liable.
- eat@ will not be held liable for the posts of the
individual users of the service.
You agree not to violate the board rules.
Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned. In
extreme cases we will
your service provider. The IP address of all posts is recorded to
aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster,
and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move
or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you
to any information you have entered being stored in a database. While
this information will not be disclosed to any third party without
your consent, the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot
responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being
- Rules listed above apply to both the message boards and the
Private Messaging system.
- The administrators do not have access to the Private Messaging
system and cannot read your messages. However, if you are being
someone via PM, let us know, and we can and will have our programmers
manually search the raw database to locate and read the offending
Your continued use of the eat@ forums constitutes your
acceptance of this User Agreement in its entirety. If you do not accept
this User Agreement in its entirety, do not post here.
More information about the eat@ Forum:
They serve only to improve your viewing pleasure.
The e-mail address is used only for confirming your registration
details and password (and for sending new passwords should you
current one). We do not use your e-mail address for anything else and
we do not share it with others. In Account > Account Options > Show
E-mail you can decide whether or not to make your e-mail address public.
If you do not want your e-mail address to be public, make sure you
Posts that violate the User Agreement above will be deleted at
our sole discretion. We encourage free discussion: we will not delete
that link to competitors unless you are affiliated with the competitor
and your post is obviously an attempt to advertise the competitor
for your own financial (or other) gain.
TIPS & SUGGESTIONS
- Please post under the right topic.
- Please post descriptive titles in the subject line.
- Do not type messages IN ALL CAPS or use formatting that is difficult
- Common abbreviations:
- ISO = In Search Of
- REC = Recipe
- NT = No text in message
- COML or COMN = Click on my link
- FRC = Food-related chat
- NFRC = Non-food-related chat
Special inquiries can be sent to webmaster @ eat.at